This is one of those properties that is extremely rare and unique and not readily available to purchase. So be quick and secure this property now. Located on the tightly held boutique strip King William Street in Bayswater diagonally opposite the Bayswater train station, this property offers a fantastic re-development opportunity at the rear of the site with the benefits of a rental income from a secure tenant fronting onto King William Street. There are many options including adding value to the current improvements on the site or completely redeveloping. All with the benefit of a rental income.
This property is For Sale by private treaty. We are seeking all serious offers on this property so make an offer today.
Additional features are as follows:
– Total site area: approximately 549sqm
– Front retail store has a 5 year lease at $36,000.00 inclusive of GST per annum.
– Current improvements fronting the busy King William Street
– Rear land lends itself well to redevelopment.
– Zoned “Business” by the City of Bayswater
– Within 100m of Bayswater train station
– Boutique strip
– Rear driveway access and parking
– DA Approval for a multi-story development
For further information please feel free to contact Daniel Makin on 0439 904 797